Quick and Dirty: What Do I Need to Set Up My Website?
https://thembl.org/masters/write-out-the-full-name-for-dna/60/ https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/movabletype/papers/examples-of-third-person-essays.html viagra pills for sale levitra horseheads north essay writing on importance of science in our daily life https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/custom-my-essay-meister/27/ leviquin for sale https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=sample-dissertation-topics-for-mba popular course work proofreading service for phd enter education of the girl child is a burden essay https://heystamford.com/writing/websites-that-will-do-your-homework/8/ go here arginine bioessay https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/generique-cialis-gnrique/20/ http://yogachicago.com/pills/levitra-germany-priligy/25/ viagra 3 day free trial http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/popular-thesis-statement-ghostwriter-site/20/ https://sacredwaters.net/citrate/can-you-eat-before-you-take-viagra/60/ http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/i-don-t-want-to-do-my-homework/12/ a better life essay source url receita de viagra caseiro importance of education in life essay https://www.go-gba.org/5316-how-to-write-a-analysis-essay/ essay story about true friendship https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/movabletype/papers/ba-english-model-question-paper.html https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/viagra-si-perdoren/100/ viagra ellsworth how to burn a disc on macbook pro affordable business grant writing services https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/hoe-duur-is-viagra/100/ Updated: January 4, 2019
Top 10 Things to Get Your Website Started
When I first started searching for how to improve my website, I found that so many of the articles that are online were mostly made up of filler text. This made me so frustrated!
All I want is the key information to get this going. Seriously, that’s it.
This is a draft outline – but I plan to link additional articles over time. So without much ado, here the key bits needed to start or improve a website:
1. An Idea – Flesh it out. Build it up. Get it out there
- Check out Mind Mapping for some inspiration!
2. A Niche – Find your focus
3. Goal– Decide your your end result
- Have you heard of SMART goals? Find out more here!
4. A Plan – Plot out your milestones
5. A Design – Build the website to support your business and guide your viewers
6. A Picture – Or two. Or three. The sky’s the limit
7. A Microphone – Also known as social media, SEO, and pay-per-click. Talk to your future-readers
- Learn how to unlock your SEO skills and bring in more viewers with 4 key SEO strategies.
8. A Reason – Give your readers reasons to come back
9. A Following – Show people how you’re awesome. Listen to them. Be authentic. Build relationships
10. A Purpose – A firm reason of why you should continue. If you don’t like your website or business, neither will your readers
Just knowing the above information will not make you an expert – but continued iteration and improvement will ultimately make you an expert in your niche!
Need some help growing your website? Fill out the form below or contact me today.